Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i'm back !



yay ! finals finally over :)
how's my paper ? can say I got chance to go ACCA ! wee, i am so happy since last night. cannot control . nah no more tears after exam like last semester .
anyway hope that buddha will bless me .

sandakan is still hot . hot hot and just hot .
have been relying on ice cream to reduce those stupid heat . :/
everyday average 30-34 degree . can die man !

haha, alright, just a random update .
and my niece damn sticky to me . she so fat and cute ! especially when she say "mam mam" :D



thanks brands !
you make me so fresh during exam :)

p.s: celcom broadband only works during day time at my area. night time the line don't move at all . wtf .

gaining weight since finals . thanks to daddy mummy . prepare so much food for me when i study . i love and hate them for feeding me . heh :D

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails