Thursday, July 29, 2010

hello.


hello all love one, i disappear again, like again *lame*
have been super busy recently.
test coming next week . i'm going to screw it btw , seriously .

go for my first interview today, but i think it's okay cause i did not speak too much like usual.
i still haven't receive calls from the agent, so expected will fail ! :)
anyway, that's a great experience!

no regrets although i see money coming to me and then they U-turn back !

p.s: sorry dad, i cannot buy you stuff with my salary like what i promised you! and hahaha you get so excited . no doubt, my dad is super cute :D

i will try hard to look for another job! well , i am 20 :)
and will back with more updates , alright, i still owe my blog a genting post !

and i dyed my hair ! gonna see it after 1 week. wait la, getting lighter !
super broke. munch on bread for the whole month!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails