Thursday, July 8, 2010

how i gained extra inches.

do you realised those extra inches i gained on my face, waistline, arms, butt, legs and boobs ?
now i'm going to reveal how do i gain these .
don't jealous of me getting fat in just a click *wtf there's nothing to be jealous okay*

sandakan is a real food paradise . yes this is true . see the size before and after i came back :)

so this post is all about my outings, yumcha session .

sorry for not dolling up myself everyone, one word : lazy .
contact lens and makeup pouch was inside my luggage from the day i came back till the day i went back . HAHA !



gathered with high school classmates :)
the only time i wear my contact lens. can you see how lazy am i ? ugh .


the honeydew thingy i ordered .
hm, not really a fans of it :P


noms at town . sotong time :)


the fried sotong ! nice :)


ikan pari-pari (sorry idk what it's called in english) .
first time ate it . not bad . but they say eat with the chilli-belacan-limau better,
too bad. i don't fancy spicy food. not don't fancy lah, is i am not allowed to eat any spicy food since small .

located in front of cinema . definately will have second visit if my makan kaki want :)
don't worry la, i will drive this time :D

but those cockroaches freaks me out. yes, don't get cheated by my body size, i scared of cockroaches and mouse. laugh lah laugh at me now :(


Rock Cafe at IJM,so blue so blue super blue .
We chose here because this is the only place we found open at 12am .

one fine sunday......


noms again at Mile 4 :)
wo tiek, lobak gou, etc etc .

too bad, i did not get the chance to eat chicken wings there !
sorry no pictures of those food. but promise next time will have okay ? too busy nom-ing that time :)
and it was so damn hot okay, salute theo, he still wearing long sleeves .

so,i suggested to have ABC :D


noms noms noms.

and thanks to theo who fetch me back during night time yumcha session !
yes, i am not allowed to drive at night if i did not drive enough during daytime.
next time will be my turn :)

p/s : so yes, mystery revealed. how i gained extra inches, this is the way :)
don't say i did not share tips with you *wtf*

and i did not update since 25th july. sorry readers :( don't runaway !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails