Wednesday, August 25, 2010

awesome 20th :)

my 20th birthday, an early celebration . and the hottest birthday i've ever had !

celebrated at I-City. and it was maddd hotttt !
luckily i wad cardigan-less :D

and went for steamboat with heavy makeup, and my first time yo !

break record. we used to take 100 pictures in one outing, but due to hotness, it reduced T_T

and angle failed me that night ! *sobs*


i smile until see teeth cannot see eyes :D


lowena :)


lavinia :)


alex tan :)


theo :)


and thomas :)


i love the bag, because can sling yo :D


i-city, shooooo nice !
i must come with my boyfriend next time <3



thankiu everyoneeeeee <3


can you feel the hotness ? :D


my 20th birthday is awesome :)

thanks for the video surprise baby ! the effort from it, i know how important am i in your heart ! i feel the love ! 'true colours' & 'kau terlalu istimewa' =)

to theo, thanks for the preparation. i know how many effort you've put in . thanks for sacrifying your beauty sleep for the video =)

to lavinia, hey dear, thank you very much ! i know how much you used to hate singing, but i can hear that you are really trying hard ! i am touched :)

to lowena, thanks baby ! thanks for lending your place for the MV :P thanks for coming to my birthday because at first you can't make it right ? :)

to alex , hey yo hey yo ! awesome voice . and you really make me laughed non stop on the flower part and , 'xu yao ma' part :P thankiu !

to baby haow, awwww. i am so touched because you specially recorded a video for me although you purposely showed me you BB *sigh* ! love you !! =)

I LOVE YOU GUYS ! <3

see, i have sweet friends, please don't jealous ! :P

awesome 20th birthday ! triple celebration, definately the best ! :)
and hottest birthday too :)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails