Monday, September 20, 2010

give me a break.

i love to browse through pictures of me(and friends) during free time :)
is this called vain ? HAHAHA !

frankly speaking, i hate the freda i used to be last time.
i will try to hide if someone is digging out my old pictures and story to tell .
because i am that bossy, fat, short and have curly fringe. HAHAHA :D


let's ride on the time machine and fly back! :)




2007


2008


2009


2010




4 years.....
still the same face, but different expressions.

i won't give up in losing weight, because i found myself happier now. sometimes, i really feel unhappy, down and sick when everyone stressing me on my physical appearance . grant me motivation, grant me determination !

but why i did not grow any taller after 16 !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails