Friday, October 22, 2010

graduation :)


a picture speaks a thousand words :)

It's kind of late for updating this , but late is better than none :)

finally, i am graduating from CAT .
how many tears i poured out for exactly 2 semesters , and now i pour out tears of joy =)

and thanks papa purposely flying from sabah just to attend my graduation :)


makeup for the day :)


jolyne, me and ke !


and gideon. the funniest indian friend i've ever met ! :)


oh, the crowd :)
congrats everyone !


thanks wai hoh for fetching me :)


*love love love max max*


:)



:3


finally hard work paid off :)


why my face forever won't slim down ! FMLLL


can see, my dad is not a good photographer.
but i still love him :)


the man i treasure alot alot alot !
me is papa girl :)


:)


keli :)


mr.akbar .
love his patience damn freaking lot ! :)


picture from xiang's blog :)


credits : xiang :)


shortieeee :(


candid by jolyneee ! but i likeeee :)




jolyne and me :)


how much time spended on gym and food sacrified for this attire.
paid off paid off :)


:)


the picture i like the most ! :3


finally ! :3


thanks daddy :)
*ily !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails