Sunday, January 16, 2011

from blonde to ash.


few days ago, i am still a japanese wannabe blonde.
and everyone happily called me dumb blonde. sigh.
i over blushed my cheek and over coloured my eyes everyday .
bcz i look sick with blonde. so i am a fail blonde.
ahaha !


few days later, i am an ash brown.
alright, i actually redyed dark brown. but when mixed with my blonde, it become a bit ashy colour.
i am mad in love with my ashy brown :)
i think i look better with brown colour =D
and i no need over blush my cheek nao !

received so many negative comments on my blonde hair, but i die with no regrets, cause i tried blonde, at least once in my life :p but too bad, it stayed with me for only like, 4 to 5 days :(

but please think twice or thrice when you wanna go blonde. because you might end up having dry hair like me now, due to over-dyed hair :( fyi, i dyed my hair 3 times this month. omg.

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails