Friday, February 18, 2011

19/2/2010


my worst condition. bikin paiseh.


hello everyone. hello world. hello hello.
wondered where i've been is it ?

hehe, i am acting like so busy with classes(which i lost more than i really learn stuff), some random trips with best friends, gym sessions, random movie sessions and drama session. and and chinese new year too !

if you wondered how i celebrate my valentine's, a simple one. supper and movie with my awesome bff theo. oh he is the only single best friend i left now. hahaha :D

well, result is out next monday. so wish me all the best although i know which level i will be :D don't say i negative. oh well, i am so positive this time, seriously !

and, i need to learn how to earn my own money now, like what my resolutions says! (dad will be relieved) . hahaha !

till then, i will have proper updates on my melaka and chinese new year okay! love ya, xoxo

follow my twitter , if you want to stalk me bcz i am updating it 24/7, people call me tweetybird . haha just joking btw(the stalking part) .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails