Friday, October 7, 2011

8/10/2011

hey blog. it's been some time since i talked to you :)


seems like it was just yesterday i partied to welcome year 2011 and now it's already october.
time flies, and it waits for no one. promised to make every month to be an awesome one, obviously i failed.

well over these months, there's ups and downs. laughter and tears.

* celebrated my 21st birthday with my bitches and uni besties. they are the best thing that's ever been mine :)

* to those who concern, i passed my ACCA fundamental level at one goal, and i am proud with myself , same goes to my parents and siblings. so, failing twice in foundation doesn't mean the end of the world. as long as you are willing to try and put in some effort, you can make miracles out of difficulties.

* september is treating me awesomely awesome(wtf). i am splashed with good mood and happiness all the time! :D

* and it's october now! party month ? it's oktoberfest!

anyway, life still goes on with or without you. x

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails