Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Luck Babes!

Omg!!progress test is cuming n i still haven finished revised my T1 n T2 yet..although i've ady revised some of my T2..i still cant rmbr it..omg...even worst!i havent even revised my T1 yet..today i stayed at library till 10 pm wit puipui n sasa they are doin revision for theit T4(which i gonna have it soon)..i thnk we will doin our revision in library until our test is over!!haiz..luckily my PT postponed to nxt fri where it supposed to be on nxt wed!specially thx to Grp 1!they will be having their MOCK exam nxt wed n they will using our class to hv their exam!!good luck to sasa,puipui,jackie n meloni(sorry if i've spelled wrgly)hahas..!!hope tht u all can passed in MOCK!!hahas!n oso lucks for me too...hope i cn passed my PT!!=)ganbate!!jia you--wht meloni oweys said to me!!

T1--Recording Financial Transaction

T2--Information For Management Control..

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails