Monday, April 14, 2008

Missed home!

**huh..i missed my home a loads..missed mum's voice...missed dad's voice..missed my 'dog' room..missed my Astro..missed my dad's fortuner..missed everythg in my home..i missed my papa veli much!i loved him!he jz too perfect to becum my dad!pa i promised u i will study hard n gt my best result tht i can i CAT!!i reli missed my mum's cooking...last time,i reli feel bored by eating my mum's cook avday..but now i realised tht my mum's cooking is the best!!!!i missed mum's tomato baked beans wit eggs,minced pork wit eggs,thai sauced chicken n fish,balck soya chicken,fried tomato fish n of cz her home maked SOUP!!..omg..tht's tooooo delicious!!i'm bored ady by eating med*n ang **ange!haiz...Home is really the best place for me..but thgs no nid to thnk..nt like nw..buy wat oso wanna thnk here thnk thr..i missed my dad mum n my dear home much!i wanna go back!!!!!hahas....*sob..sory mama last time i oweys argue wit u..bt nw i knw tht without u beside me i like lost liao sumthg!papa..i love u!!!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails