Thursday, July 31, 2008



* Hope to sleep early. But I can't made it.. haih*

My Progress Test is coming this end of August. and I'm seriously not really prepared well for it this time. haih. Feel the stress of the test ady. Although the paper I take now is not as hard as Auditing and Taxation paper that Lavinia and Vanessa taking now. Seriously, Paper 5 was a disaster to me. Its like Sejarah. Many to hafal. haih. Exam stress. Kinda worried for the Dec Final exam. Dun wanna waste another 300 bucks for repeating Paper 5. argh!

Btw, finally today my bro got his so-called Vios car -- A new Saga only la.. hehe.. Itz comfortable to sit inside, at least itz better than his last time Kenari. ahhaha.. Theo missed a chance of my First friend to ride on the car. *yea. I know u r not desperate on it* He is having his Econs test tmr. All the best.

Dad and Mum is not gonna do to KL this Hari Raya holiday. So no money can be saved! huh. Bro gonna go back to sdk woth my sis-in-law. She gonna give birth on 20th of Nov . hehe..

M'sia Studies tomorrow. I hate it!M'sia's Government really tot that college students reall got so many time to study this ''so so'' subject! F*** and then Paper 6 lecture till 5.30pm. haih.. Nasi Lemak tmr! hehe (: wanna sleep lo. Bye!



Paper 3


Paper 4


Paper 5


Paper 5 too


Paper 6

*Papers I gonna sit for test and exam in this period! arghhh! help! ) : My pimples will have excuses to grow again!!!!



Miss them!




Love them too!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails