Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today quite a sien day for me. I almost late for my class today... Thx ViVian for the msg alert that wakes me up.. thx thx (= '' TiAmo, TiQuiero.. "-- My msg alert... ahahaha..

As usual, class starts at 11.15am.. Ms. Wong's class was the first class. I seems like can't concentrate on class today. My brain fly away from the class. hehe . So now, I'm struggling with Paper 5 textbook by finding the name of those ancient people theories on the textbook. " It was really a TOUGH job " Names are so many and there are so many chapters to read. Oh my... I oso dunno whether I can tahan or not. 24 hours really not enough for students. Mr. Akbar's class I really got pay attention today. hehe.. actually only 90 % .. at least I got pay k.?

California Fitness staff phoned me today. I'm going to Pyramid tmr after class with Theo to California Fitness. Hope the plan that the staff given to me is OK. So I can join it for RM 124 per month. Surely the process gotta eat up my precious time again.. I really need exercises. hehe.

Watched the Moonlight Resonance today with Theo. The 2nd season of the Heart Of Greed was not as nice as the 1st season. But I'll still watching it. When A Dog Loves Cat also nice!! "Chasing" --cantonese^ over it too.. hehe.

Ok la.. Gotta start my paper 5 lo. Drinking Nescafe to make myself not so sleepy. Good Night!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails