Monday, July 28, 2008

Today was the official day for the Advance Level of CAT .. ahhahaha.. Only Paper 6 lah. So excited for wat? hehe.. btw I hate Monday classes seriously. I hate the time. From 3.30pm to 6.30pm. alang-alang there.. but today's class was interesting. Mr Jana was cute and funny. the way he joked to us really funny. Today, he taught us to DANCE, yea , DANCE.. I forgotten the rythm of the music but the steps and the song was really can made u laugh until u ass boom! ahahhaha..

Paper 6 was a tough paper. I dunno why. Just b'cz at first I can't catch up what Mr. Jana is doing. hehe (= .. btw, by revising after the class, finally I understand how to do the Disposal a/c .. Yea. I was 79.9 % lost in the depreciation and disposal a/c today. hehe. Just dunno why I can't concentrate on the lecture today (I'm starving la that time) hehe..

I revised some of the Paper 4 stuff today in library with Theo . He was doing his Moral Studies presentation slides . I dunno why nowadays library staff don't let us to bring our bags inside which I used to it during previous month. I got many books la. How to bring one shot to the library leh? Gila Babi! Sorry for being so rude! ! !

Theo dropped his Red PSP today in front of the main door of the library. and he kept nagging like a nanny on the way back to hostel . and this fellow walked damn fast . --> He used to call me slow down when walking, but now he walked really fast. aiya. Drop on carpet ma. not on floor also. hehe..

Ok la. Till here, I gotta do revision lo. Progress Test is coming on the end of August * scare scare * hehe.. Bye!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails