Saturday, July 26, 2008

My dad sms-ed me about the Astro Star Quest result, and I was totally shocked! I really tidak suka keputusan itu... So sad, I can't watch the show like I used to watch it for 10 years, never missed one of the competition before-- I'm serious ok! NVM, Astro sure will repeat it during Chinese New Year .. ahaha..

OkOk. Back to the tittle .. Debbie LOSE in the competition.. I was so shocked and sad when dad sms-ed me for this.. At first my dad ady said that Debbie gonna lose in the competiton b'cz her marks was quite far away from Wan Qian. But I insisted that Debbie gonna win the competiton.. Then around 11.10 pm, my dad sms-ed me, the msg was like this and the results really DISSAPOINTED ME :


''Ur Debbie Losed, Star is Wan Qian. Voted from judges .. 4 vs 3 and ur Debbie was out.''

I was like. WTF men! yea, I admit that the champion is oso good, but, competition must choose the best isn't it? I think she really not capable to win lo.. Ok no offence! just personal comment...
I read this from Sean's blog just now.. He went to the competition just now.. He says that
--->''There were 3 judges from TAIWAN voted Debbie, but the 4 judges from MALAYSIA voted Wan Qian.. Every year ASQ also like that.. The result made me so so so so so dissapointed! speechless for their choices. ARGHHHH!!!!!
I hoped that Debbie can win the Hong Kong's singing competition to prove that she is the best! (=

Debbie with me.. She still rox with her voice..

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails