Monday, July 21, 2008

My Week!

Astro Star Quest 2008 (last time was known as Astro Talent Quest) was held in Sunway Pyramid last Sunday *Thx ViVi for informing* at 2pm.. These were some of the picture I took from it and with the finalist.. Teng Teng din join us b'cz he had to do his presentation research with his friends... So I went there with puiyee and vanessa.. btw.. the place was hot and the finalists manage to rock the stage...


The Stage


Wen Kang.. Haix, din take pic with him )=


The finalist 1



Natalie and Danny.. Danny was freaking handsome!!!!! *aww!


Hou Yan and Debbie.. (= ..


The finalist and the stage


Debbie and me.. She rox! (=



Hou Yan and me


Danny and me.. Theo helped me edited till like this.. OMG!


Natalie and me! She sings well too!!! (=



Me and Wan Qian.

Floral Festival @ Sunway Pyramid...





The Piano was nice! (=
Barbeque Plaza--- > In Pyramid.. The food just not enough to make 5 of us to be ''full'' (=.. and we realised that student card can be used from Monday to Sunday after we leave the place.. what de ass.. XD




Outings with FCC member at Subang Parade.. It was really a great night.. First we went to church for gathering.. Then we had our Domino Pizza.. After that we went to Subang Parade.. We went to arcade too..Then Toys 'R' Us--- Yes.. Toys ''R'' Us.. In there, we find back many of our childhood memories.. and yeah.. all the child toys was damn nice now.. if compared to my generation.. Itz too hard to compare it... (= then we went to SS 15 de " Dao Dao '' to eat dessert.. then we went back home.. Some of the pic taken on that day! (=
Pui Yee, Theo and me.. (=

Me and Theo (:

Yo! These were all of my activities that I did this week ! (=.. A great week for me (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails