Thursday, July 17, 2008

Malaysian Studies

I'm currently online-ing in Sunway Library with the desktop. huh.. Malaysian Studies was definitely a boring and asshole subject.. Our lecturer was Ms Neeta. and she just talk talk in front and no ones bother about her except some of our Group 12 junior.. and wtf.. one of the junior even called me '' Sister'' .. wtf larr.. I'm obviously ur SENIOR not SISTER k... *sigh*

Freshie Night was a bored night according to my classmates. So they went to clubbing. Hehe.. btw luckily I din go for the freshie Night. (:

Okay.. More to be posted tonight.. Later go to pyramid for groceries with teng teng.. then night time go for FCC gathering! okay.. till now.. *ish! Vivian keep nagging me** hehe.. k la.. till nw bubyeezzz... DOMINO PIZZA HERE I COME! hungry nw!!!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails