Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yo!

Hey Hey Hey.. Although today class till 6pm.. and Mr. Akbar was officially our Paper 3 and 4 lecturer nw!! *horrays** I was freaking energetic for Mr. Akbar's class. and at last I know what Paper 3 is about! Mr. Akbar was really a good lecturer! * claps for Mr. Akbar *.. and I absorbed everything he said except the last Fundamental Assumption.. Guess I was freaking hungry so I din really paid attention on what he taught .. Sorry.. but at home for sure I got revise larr.. hehe..

Have my dinner with teng teng at Medan today.. We ate Economic Rice.. wtf. I dunno y i eat economic rice.. Cz It was cheap! hehe.. we chit chatted a lot in Medan. Teng Teng keep telling me about his classmates .. And he sed his Malaysian Studies was freaking bored, but he gossiped a loads with his classmates. hehe.. I wondered hw's my Malaysian Studies tomorrow. wakaka (: but with all my cute classmates, I think the 3 Hour class will not be bored! I love my classmates! They are CUTE! hehe.. Especially YT and Ivan brings back the colour of our class.. Ok la! I know I'm LAME! Plz slap me if u thnk so ... (:

Today I spend my night with Teng Teng and Ha Tshui Ting---> she's having her presentation tmr!GAnbateh!!!!<---- in study room.. ** btw teng teng.. Itz ROOM not HALL ** hehe.. I played a lot with him. We argued for the MSN to chat with HaowZer.. hehe.. then we argued and play a lot thr.. I thnk all those ppl in the room wanna slap the two of us ady. Btw. They were also making noise.. we were just part of it.. wakaka (: We chit chatted with Malcolm some more.. Malcolm is my primary school mates. (: gosh! He's taking Chem , Bio and Physics.. OMG! I can't recognise them again... hehe...

Okay.. teng teng texted me jz nw.. Disco at upstairs again.. hehe.. (: ^^ kesian dia.. tak payah tidur lah dia hari ini.. (:

K lah.. till now.. gotta sleep loh. Malaysian Studies on 8am tmr till 11 am! Cannot be late again!! and there's gathering on FCC tmr.. Domino Pizza here I come! but.. I can't eat for the whole day lo. cz I'm eating pizza tmr.. haixxxx.. (: Good Nite (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails