Friday, July 25, 2008

Yo! At last I succeeded in changing my lousy blogskin to this C-U-T-E one .. I searched it for a long time.. All was new.. But my CHATBOX was gone.. NVM! I registered a new one.. Btw, thanks WuiLing for the help (=

Today's Excel class was definitely a time wasting class.. Just sit there and on9.. nothing to do except chatting through E-Buddy , browse others blogs and friendster profile.. Today's Mr. Bill taught us how to use accounting software, It was cool at first, but slowly u'll find put it was freaking annoying and sux ! So lo, I decided to ask WuiLing's help to change my friendster ang blog's layout. Friendster one easy job to change.. But blogger one asshole complicated .. hehe.. but now I found a nice and cute layout although my CHATBOX were gone..

I skipped M'sian Studies today b'cz my back pain again. Seriously, haiz. Dunno y till tht particular time, my back sure pain one.. hehe..

Ok la.. Till now.. Bye! (=

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails