Wednesday, July 23, 2008


We looked cute (=

Blah!


Yeay!

Teng Teng, I'm going to have my clavicles soon. Don't jealous of me at that time **



Boo!
That's what we did in the study room today.. Teng Teng watched ''One Million Star 3 " while I'm doing my Paper 4 assignments! (= !boo!
I hate myself for getting FAT so easily just in a single meal. I hate the day without food. I hate the day without supper. I hate those just eat eat eat and eat and can't get FAT. I feel like wanna whack and slap them dy.
Gotta start Apple vinegar next month! (= Next month reminds me about my PT ~ Die Die Die )=
Teng Teng is gonna have maggie tonight for his supper *sigh*.. he repeated this in front of me several times.. arghh!! Gonna do exercises soon..Gotta work out my clavicles and curves... Then go watch drama.. (=
K la.. Bye Babe **

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails