Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thursday, 24th Of July

Today was a random day for me too.. Classes at 8am where I rushed to school sharp at 8 am too (: ... Supposed I woke up at 7am today, but I kept my handphone alarm to be ''snoore'' till 7.50am.. I was quite blur blur that time.. Watching my room mate preparing for her lecture.. OMG! I realised that I had my class at 8am. My phone shows 7.48 am..WTF! hehe.. yala.. Promise myself won't that late to college again next time. (=

Theo went to California Fitness for the first time.. Pui Yee join him tomorrow.. Yo Guys, If someday you saw HOT girl with BIKINI that looks like PuiYee in Sunway Lagoon.. Don't rub your eyes! Itz real her! (= I fed up with the CF guy liao.. Make me asshole angry! arghh!!!

Today as usual, me Theo in study room.. Actually we planned to go to library for online.. We met Jean, Lowena and Thomas half-way to home.. The Jean told us that library gonna close at night, I was like... WTF! I changed clothes b'cz of this.. I whacked Theo several times for this.. So lorr, we went back to the study room again... We took some photo from my so-called 2 MP webcam.. Will upload on the next post! Class at 2pm tmr (= !!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails