Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Untittled

I need to change the way I eat.. cz the fitness consultant sed the way I eat was like commiting suicide to myself.. he asked me to eat balance siu siu.. ok la.. I start to have a normal meal by today.. At least I'm not relying on IKO and Wheatmeal and Boiled Vegetables for my diet again.. at least I eat like a normal person again.. wakaka.. I wanna join California Fitness... but sadly to say that.. I've NO sponsorship.. I was like Okay.. My dad said I'm too young to have those things.. well.. Tht moment I really wanna asked him to
Define ''Young" hehe.. Teng Teng, I've stolen ur golden word.. wakaka.. ok la.. hope things will be fine.. Surely I need a strict diet for myself.. Healthy eating as well.. ok.. I've to start revising now.. PT is coming very fucking soon.. need to sembahyang..




I HATE PIMPLE(S)!!!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails