Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday , 22nd July

CAT really eating up my hours.. Although classes the maximum only till 6.30 pm.. it sux larr.. I still not feeling of enjoying this course though I've gone through on it for so many months.... aiyayaya.. DaDa.. Itz too late to mention for it now.... Paper 5 was killing me seriously.. Many asshole name and their theory I need to remember.. Then dozens and dozens of facts and definition.. How I wished my Form 3 brain could come back.. I can even memories the Sejarah from Form 1 to Form 3.. haix..

Nothing special happened on me today.. Luckily classes starts at 11.15am.. If not I really will become fisher''woman'' today.. I love 3.6 ... Itz definitely a nice and cold class.. aiya.. better than the freaking C.R 4.1 larr.. The air-con was like a display only.. Not cooling also. WTF.. But my classroom was damn cold until I sneezed so many times and I feel like very ''pai seh'' lahh.. hehe (= .. Learned about leadership today with Ms. Wong and finally I get the meaning and the way of calculating the stock issued by FIFO LIFO WAVCO method.. Mr. Akbar was really a good lecturer.. although sometimes we can't fight a break from him. wakaka..

Today went to Medan with Teng Teng.. Then I went back hostel to eat crackers.. So damn many crackers in my room.. gotta finish it FAST! heheh.. k la.. till now .. bye =)

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails