Friday, August 15, 2008

Hope and desire. Demands on this will never be enough.

  • I just hoped that at this moment, I can move my ass up to study
  • I just hoped that I'll be success in my life
  • I just hoped I can find the right one to be placed in my life
  • I just hoped that everyone around me is fine everyday
  • I just hoped that my friends can forever happy
  • I just hoped that I can cure my laziness lifestyle
  • I just hoped that I can find a friend that I can really rely on everything
  • I just hoped that I can finish my C.A.T soon
  • I just hoped that my parents will be healthy
  • I just hoped that bad things won't happen so frequent in my life again
  • I just hoped that I can be punctual in my morning class
  • I just hoped that HE can smile more frequent
  • I just hoped that can be more smart in managing my finance
  • I just hoped that everything around me just to be nice

I just hoped that everything I hoped here will be realised. Ok time to study. Bye (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails