Wednesday, August 20, 2008



Credits to Crystal Eye !



I miss them a loads! I miss my high school life...

What the hell on earth the blogger today, it tooks me around 1 hour just to update my blog. Arghh!! I just finished 1/4 of my Paper 5. It takes me more than 3 hours just to memorise those stupid theories by those ancient human. Leadership, behaviour theories. ah , that sux. What to do. I gonna pass PT1 in order to go for my final which will be held on December. Who called I chosen to accept this nerdy CAT-ACCA lifestyle. I suppose to choose Pre-U course instead of CAT . ah. What the fuck. ** sorry for so many foul words **


My birthday is coming soon.

Note this readers. HaHa .. Joking-lah..


But I admit that this will be the worst birthday I ever had in my life. I'm happy to turn 18 as I can do what I want. I'm freaked out as Progress Test is the day after tomorrow of my Birthday. ah. Stress b'day. That makes me hate about my course. On my day, still have to attend lecture till 6.30pm, then go home and become a NERD again. ahh. hate this lifeless life. College life should be relaxing right? but why now I feel that I'm more stress than my high sch life?

Short break is over now. Continue the shit Paper 5 again. I hate it. I really gonna have a long long talk with my dad for not proceeding to ACCA after my CAT. That will definitely a torture to me. Hope I'll success in convincing him. I'm not the type for accounting.

Congrats to Lavinia and Vanessa that passed their final exam ! The nervous girl Lavinia even gave me the wrong e-mail address. Vanessa passed her Paper 3 and 4 with flying colours. Lavinia, don't be sad of the ''zhang dit zhang dit"marks... at least, u guys passed the killing paper !

I wanna go home! ) : Jealousy of Theo and Valerie!







Thanks for the FUN and LAUGHTER u guys bring for me. Love u ! Smuaks.

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails