Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I had Dahfa Dried Fish Fillet to boost up my energy for Paper 5

Theo with his Pepsi Twist and Coffee. Me with my Dahfa Dried Fish Fillet. Theo had a Snicker Bar with him later. haha ..

Theo was trying a sexy pose. But he failed. haha.



I want to play PSP! Theo with his Maths and he's having his test tmr.


Snacks rox students world! haha..
Gotta sleep now. Today , I'm extremely late for Paper 5 class. Class at 11.15am. I went at 12.45pm. haha. I sorr-ied many times. haha. Ok la. Itz 4.15am now.. Need to sleep lo. Class at 8am tmr. Hope wont late again, cz Paper 4 was the 1st class. okay (: time to sleep. Bye.
*My laptop's keyboard loose liao ): so sad.. Gotta love my Blue Moonlight lappie from now onwards! *

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails