Thursday, August 7, 2008


When A Dog Loves A Cat !



Moonlight Resonance !
Crazy on this two TVB series currently (=

Today don't know why, I'm so happy. Coz I got enough sleep yesterday night. From 11 pm till 11 am on the next day. Hehe. Longest sleep since the start of August. Theo is going back to Sandakan. A bit envy of him. Semester break. What a good course. M-U-F-Y .. and my stupid course C-A-T.. Only got 5 Day break in October, and thanks to Hari Raya. If not, miao miao student gotta wait till December only we got our holiday.Its only after the UK test. what d.I've to wait till December only can back to my home..I MISS HOME!!!!!!!!!although I've been here for 1/2 year ady... . haix. Test is coming. Tonight gotta sleep late.

Feel like wanna skip M'sia Studies tmr-- A waste of time.. Time Is $.. But I really pity of Ms.Neeta -- M'sia Studies lecturer. She like talking to herself all the time. and the most pity her was.... the attendence. haix. Boring class.

Paper 6 lecture tmr. Meet Mr.Jana again. He's funny and just nice. He rox the boring lecture. He just nice. Group 7 and 8 loves him very much haha. But Akbar the great is better. hehe. (= * NO OFFENCE * Bad Debts and Allowance for Doubtful Debts.. Quite blur for it. But I managed to do it. I hope I can do it on my PT.. ahhaha. paper 5 still got long long way to go. Guess gotta pay more attention in Mr. Jana's class tmr. So that I can have a nice memory for it. I hate Paper5 for so ' long breath' haih..

H-O-M-E-S-I-C-K .. Miss my B-E-D so so so much..!!!! Treasure your home and parents.. Love them always!

Home Sweet Home. Nice phrase for Home. ahhhhaha..




Start study now. Bye. Ganbate ! (=

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails