Thursday, August 7, 2008




I LOVE YOU!

Life is miserable sometimes. I also will feel lonely sometimes. Lonely . Really lonely. Although I got a bunch of lovely friends, I really need someone that I can rely on anything. I need someone to love. I need someone to care of me. I need someone to comfort me when I'm down (tought I'm not those kind of so-called emo type person). I need someone that I'll always feel happy when I saw him. I need someone to go along with me to rest of my life. I need a shoulder to rely on whenever I'm not happy and whenever I need it . I just feel like I wanna love someone right now and loved by someone. Despite all my friends some started their relationship and being on process, I feel like I also wanna have someone in my heart, I also wanna love someone. But I can't. Hardly to find someone to love this moment.

I always made my life to be busy. So that I will not have time to fall-in-love. hehe (:

Although I'm enjoying my single life now, sometimes I also need to be loved and pampered. ahhaha. Love life desire can never be fulfiled. That's why, some couple says that, "It's better to be single than to be hooked". hehe. Maybe it's true, I don't know. Being cheated twice. I've already being careful in choosing someone. Using different perception to view different people, their personality. Paper 5 pulak. ahhaha..

Gosh! Sounds I'm desperating on having someone special in my life, But I'm not desperating it-la, as I know that , L-O-V-E comes naturally.. It depends on JODOH.. Love Is Everything? I dunno ??

I'm happy to be loved, and to be pampered . Simple girl with a simple desire. Every girl also need to be loved and pampered. hehe. Hope my Mr.Right will appear soon. hehe (: but it won't happen that fast-la. Just wait and wait and wait..

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails