Friday, August 8, 2008



This CAT is cute. Ahhha.

Haha. Just finished dinner with my brother. And today I drove in his new car way back from Pyramid to Monash Condo. Kinda nervous driving in KL.. All those f*ucking KL driver dunno how to considerate a '' P '' driver. Still new-la! Some more I can't really adapt the way of KL driver drive thier car. Just like the road are theirs, no consideration ----> no offence <------ Today I skipped M'sia Studies. Kinda bored to go for it. Assignments and presentation next month. Topic is about National Service. Paper work and presentation ''costs'' 60 %. Just do my best in the assignment. Then sure pass for M'sia Studies . hehe (:


Mr Jana's class was quite ok today. We all were speechless for his so-called funny but lame jokes. One jokes sounds like this ---->

Mr.Jana : Do u know why Sunway is called Sunway? Students : Dunno o? Why-leh? Mr.Jana : Ok, you now look 2000 metres from here to the sky. Then u can see that the sun actually shines towards Sunway. That's why it called S-U-N W-A-Y ..

(Only me burst the loudest laugh in the Lecture Theater . I dunno why I laugh like that, just because at that moment, I just feel that his jokes was awesome. ahhhaha. But I love his jokes! He rox the class! )

I missed the outings with FCC members today. So Sorry, Victor for releasing ur aeroplane. hehe.
Cause my brother suddenly gave me a call and wanted me to go out for dinner. We got family problem- kinda serious one too! to talk-lah. So, so really sorry for that. Family is more important that outings for me. hehe (:

I spotted the him today. He sit in front of me.. The cool-cool look of him makes me can't stop from peeping him * Ok. That's a stalker's behaviour* but he really attracts my attention. At first, he sit on the 2nd row counted up from my row, then dunno why he changed his place. He really can't stop me from looking at his face. Aww! *slaps myself* hehe (: I'm a good girl, interval of that, I can managed to follow today's lecture very well.. hehe..

Gotta bath now, watch drama (Moonlight Resonance! Here I Come!!!) and later study!^^



Smile Always! (=

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails