Monday, August 11, 2008



Theo and I after the roadshow.

F.I.R was promoting their concert in Sunway Pyramid main entrance yesterday.. Me, Theo, Lavinia and Vanessa waited there 1.00pm sharp. F.I.R will arrive in 1.30pm. Luckily, I ran fast, then Theo and I managed to stand on the first row but we were pushed to 2nd row after that.. Just a few steps from F.I.R .

Faye was really pretty. But they says that she's more pretty on TV and photo. Whatever, different people had their different perception. hehe. Ah Qin (the guitar guy) looks better in reality than photo. The spectacle guy, (I forgot his name) makes no difference, cause he's on the spectacles again. haha (:


F.I.R



F.I.R

The main entrance was freaking covered by their fans, and it was freaking HOT! I didn't get their autograph as u need to purchase their CD that cost RM40 in order to get their signature and to shake their hands. Lucky Theo bought their CD. hehe. I missed chance to go to the stage to participate in their games. there are so many fans there, I won't be so lucky one-la. hehe. They didn't sing that day. So dissapointed!!



Lucky skinny ass Theo ....

Lastly, they took picture with their fans for the media. I think Theo and I appeared in the picture because were attention seeker. hehe (: Gotta buy one of the magazine soon. ahahha.


No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails