Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm totally stressed with my Paper 5-- The most stupid Paper in the World for me. What the ass-la .

When I started to read, I just realised that there were so many things and name that I need to memorise.

>>Gila betul. Gila gila gila, betul betul gila ..Mati kegilaan nanti.<<

I just finished 5 out of 7 papers in these 2 days. Everyone thinks that I'm great. Wah, 2 days you can study 5 paper ah.

I also not really sure that if I can memorise all the fuckin" name and those stupid theories.

>>Abraham Maslow, Frederick Herzberg, David McClellon and John Atkinson, Victor Vroom, Edgar Schien Theories, Its a Motivation Theories. I just tries to recall what I studies 4 hours ago.. ahhhah. I know that's a bit crazy to include in my blog post. I'm not motivated when I'm studying this..

Ah . Barring paper . That's sucks. Once failled this paper. I will no longer can sit for Paper 5 exam. Yea, I'm repeating , just to remind myself to study after this. Nescafe again tonight. No wonder my face getting like kena pump by water ady. Cincai-la . Move my ass now to study. Time to be a NERD again.


Pray for my Paper 5 pleaseeeeeeeee!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails