Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged by Dinisha (:

1. The nickname given by your beloved ones

DaDa,Felda,Faridah Hanim (I also don't kno how this name come )

2. You are..

Friendly,Talkative,Happy,Sometime get blurred, Loves to talk craps.

3. Someone special, what makes that individual to special in your point of view

Someone who accept me who am I. Be there for me whenever I need him/her . Makes me happy when I'm sad. Talks crap with me..

4. My favourite food

Ice-cream! (: wanna make me happy? Just feed me with unlimited ice-creams. hehe

5. Favourite colour

Black and White (the most) purple, blue...

6. Favourite song

Big Brother(Tai Korr) by Janice Vidal

7. People's attitude that makes u stress

Irritating, Sacarstic, Annoys me when I'm super duper busy ...

8. 3 things that u must have in ur handbag

Wallet( IC, Hostel ID,Driving Lisence, Money, whatever) , Handphone , mp3 ...

9. The last time u cried really badly and why?

I remember now. I cried over the phone while chit-chatting with my dad. I'm stress over this course.

10. Tag 5 of your friends

-Theo
-Valerie
-Cheryl
-Gaixi

- You?

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails