Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Meow !

Muahahaha. Today, I really eat a lot if stuff . Cause, I'm freaking hungry in a particular period once a month . (: No wonder, when I looked in the mirror, my face like pumped by wind already . shit, going to have my detoxification week next week. Only fruits !!!! =p

Copycat . Meow ! That's what the pig Theo used to describe me. He forced me to post his words , " kiasu-ness '' and '' ke-beh-song-an '' .A big congratulations to the pig , his presentation got the 2nd highest in his class 8.4 out of 10 marks. Big claps to him (:


Haha. Progress test 2 was coming. What a life . What's the meaning of college life? haih. Other's college CAT's life, wasn't as tough as us. Always got holiday but managed to finish the syllabus. -_-


I need to study hard. I can't afford to get low marks again . As Theo says , kiasu-ness . I'm really kiasu enough. haha. Okay , kinda bored post without any picture (:


Here's the picture of the day (: Love them !!

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails