Thursday, September 11, 2008

Frustation

What a night . Damn frustated with MSN already. . . Sign in to MSN for 3 hours also can't sign into it . Sign in once , reconnect back again. So stupid . Even e-buddy also cannot. Vanessa also facing the same problem as mine . Pity her, can't webcam with her hubby . ):

Theo was so lucky . Didn't face the same problem like mine. Sial betul .Ahhh ..!!!

I got back my Paper 3 paper today . Result satisfied me . haha . Studied 3 days before . hehe . But I'm wondering why someone in my class so damn concern about my marks . Everytime I got back my paper , sure the fella will keep asking my marks . Damn . Want to make comparison-kah ? Sorry-la , I didn't see you as my competitor . I'm neutral in my Group. Never want to compare with others. The fella only know how to blow . High marks doesn't mean you know everything, low marks doesn't mean that the fella don't know anything.

So frustated with MSN already. Stupid , waste my time only . Sign in for so damn long time . Continue to study . Progress test is coming . (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails