Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy (:

It's me (:

At last , my MSN works. haha . After several attempt to sign in since last night. (:



Today, ignore the Malaysia Studies . Sorry , Ms. Neeta, I'll go to class more frequent one-la . Don't ask me why . haha (:



Mr . Jana Banana

Mr . Jana's class was extremly fun today . Suddenly I feel high in his class . Keep on laughing like a siao za bo. haha .





Mr. Jana : I love the way you laugh . haha .
Me : (Keep laughing like a siao za bo)
Mr. Jana : Stop it please. haha (:
Me : (Keep laughing )





I love his class . Fun and relaxing . haha (: Mr.Singh and Keh Bin gonna dance again tomorrow. haha . Sure I'll become siao po dy . He was really a fun lecturer. Attending his class was relaxing and fun ! (: He was trying to act the way SV talking while explaining the question. Damn funny men. haha..

Mr Singh and Mr Jana

The bully and me ): haha

Ignore me (: Germaine is so cute today ^^ I'm too lazy to make up ^^

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails