Friday, September 12, 2008

Life

Only Human - K (OST 1 LITRE OF TEARS)



I want 48-hours a day! ! ! ! !



Suddenly, feel like blogging. Progress Test 1 just ended, Progress Test 2 is coming. Sometimes I'm wondering wtf I choose this hell course .



Ahh.



Sometimes, I just need time to play . I just need to rest . Yeah, I know that I'm not spending most of my precious time to study , ah , Sunway's timetable really sucks-la . The time really made me out of my nerves . Sometimes even Saturday also got classes . -_- . wtf-la . Students also need rest one-la . After kena boom bymy M'sia Studies lecturer, I have to attend M'sia Studies every week already . Ass hole, where got time to rest again .. Gosh . Siao betul .

Seriously, I'm weak and stupid in my time management . No one can be blamed . But blaming was human's nature right? Pronise myself will do better in my Progress Test 2 , Progress Test 1 really a rubbish for me. Ganbate !

This called LIFE ^^

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails