Saturday, September 13, 2008

14.09.08

Colourful ^^

Me , Lavinia and Theo

Today I was so so tired, marathon class from 8.30am to 3pm. Then went to California Fitness for gym (I missed my favourite Body Combat). Then to church . Super tired, so I took a short nap in church. Haha (:


Theo, me , Felicia and Lavinia


Today was Felicia's bday . Happy b'day to her (:


Music Revolution 2 plus tonight too. Theodore-the emcee was so cute (: We were so so high there .


Me, Felicia and Lavinia .
Happy Birthday,Felicia!


While waiting for the Music Revolution 2 Plus to start, we camwhored in church!



Lavinia was so cute !

We support Sue Ching. She wrote and compose the song herself . Her voice like Penny Tai . Support her (:


After that, we went to Ah Boy and Kayu to have our supper . Haha .


My teh with kopi ice.





Kung Fu Koew Tiaw !!It is the koew tiaw with egg fried on it before the chicken and vegetables..





Have you seen the roti tissue that can cover up the whole table before? It's in Kayu , Taipan ! Thanks Rick for the food introduced ! I'm wondering where's the next destination he gonna bring us to . Aww . Sure get fat ):



So long !


Yo ! So damn nice-lo !


Very very nice (:

That's the end of my day. Planned to study T5 today, but failed. Add more time on it tomorrow . But, I'm so happy today ! (:

Credits to the handsome Theo for the picture !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails