Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moonlight

Yesterday was the Mid-Autumn Festival or Mooncake Festival . The moon was full tonight from the view from my hostel.. I saw fireworks from my hostel . I was wondering , Mooncake Festival , Fireworks ? haha

I phoned home. My family was having their lunch ): I miss my mum's cooking ! Damn miss !! My mum mood was definitely good today. She able to crack out jokes in the conversation.

Me : Mum, I miss you fried pork with tomato sauce, your salted chicken,etc..

Mum : Coma back-la. Dinning table still got many.

Me : How to come back ? I want to eat !

Mum : Later, I'll ask daddy courier for you.

Me : Sweat ''

Golden Ball





Haha. Yesterday, me, Theo and Lavinia had our lunch in Sushi King. -_- . So tak ngam feel . This were some of the photo's taken Credits to Theo for editing it !

Later, we went to California Fitness as usual . I'm freaking tired . Competition with Theo on the step-up machine. See who lost more calories. -_- . Then, we played with the elastic ball. haha.

We had our lunch in Jusco's food court as we left not that much money after the day. I had a super spicy Nasi Goreng Nanas with Telur . Damn spicy . The name given was nice, but taste terrible. I just ate some of the chicken and the pineapple. The taste was terrible. Thumbs up to Theo that ate half of the portion of the rice . Haha. I ate cendol and Theo, Lavinia ate ais kacang after that .

Back to hostel, we ate Theo's Amway Green Tea mooncake and the chestnut that Lavinia bought. I didn't get photo's from Theo for the food. That's how we celebrate Year 08th Mooncake Festival .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails