Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thanks Dad !

Happy 18th Birthday to Grace Hii (:
Gasp ! Today I got back my T5 . What a mess . I got 35.25 marks. I deserve for it-la . In fact, I really started studied 5 days before the arrival of the test . Although I failed , I didn't feel sad. Seriously, I didn't failed badly as I expected.
The first thing I received my test paper. I sms-ed my dad . But my dad said :
'' Nevermind dear, do the best next time, I knew this subject was tough , do your best . "
Dad, thanks for supporting me everytime when I feel stressed . Every word you told me, it motivates me. But I just feel that , I always dissapoint you for the bad result. Although everytime you said, " Pass already, it's ok" , I know you feel kinda dissapointed. You put high hope on me but what I give you always not what you wanted for me. Everything you've given me, I really appreciate it . Thanks dad for the love and the supportive words from you . Thanks for the long talk on the phone everytime before my test . Thanks for the supportive sms-es. Thanks for everyting dad .
Aww. I was so freaking touched.
Now, I've got my lesson . I gonna push this lazy bumm to study now . I can't fail my PT2 again . Because , this indicates that I'll fail in my December exam as well . I must start to be hardworking now. I must sacrifies something , even my baby sleeping time to pass my exam. I feel kinda embarrassed . Haha. Pass 3 paper, but failed 1 paper.
It's okay. Because '' Failure Is The Mother Of Success "

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails