Wednesday, September 17, 2008

" Action speaks louder than words "

Today was a boring day. I can't sleep last night because of the Nescafe Rich 3 in 1. Sial . Anyway, I also can't force myself to study . As my brain really can't works at that time.

One chapter of Paper 5 eats my whole day . Ish. I started to worry the other subject. As all my papers now was like a shit. Sometimes, I keep on dreaming in my lecture, that really can't blame others, sometimes, I can't really understand what my lecturers teached.

I fall asleep in front of my notes just now. I'm just damn tired now. I want the hardworking spirit back like what I did in Form 3 . And I scored a beautiful result on Form 3 .

Maybe I'm getting old now . Muahaha . Not as hardworking as last time.

Gasp ! I really need to be more hardworking now .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails