Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hmph ! It's the time to clean all the spiderwebs, cowebs or whatever web in my blog.



Last week was the busiest week that I ever had in my life. Busy for what ? Last minutes study for my Progress Test 2 . Paper 3, 4 and 6 was ok . For Paper 5, readers of my blog sure will know what happened . Of course, not ok . and wtf, I forgotten totally the whole ways of performance management . I was cursing myself in the exam hall . Lol , no point of cursing myself for not studied seriously for this paper .Seriously, I studied the 2 days before the test. New booklet just completed the night before test. Management paper was a killing paper for those who was a lazy bum like me. Management paper, seriously , sux ! By the way, thanks to Dinisha for the prediction. It was so so accurate . MOCK must ask you to predict . haha.

Raya holiday was on .Selamat Hari Raya ! XD The CAT student finally get their break after suffering for so many month without a normal holiday . So, I decided to get a long long sleep on my holiday as well as starts to do revision for my MOCK and shit, real exam was coming . I was like, wtf men . really a hell course . I gonna move my ass hard in revising Paper 5 . I promised dad not to fail it on real exam !

Feel relaxed after Paper 5 exam . But have to go for Ms, Wong's lecture after that. aih, CAT .

I am so happy in a holiday right now.. My skin that was badly damaged, and it was hospitalised . haha . I know it's lame . hahaaa..

Sure I'll be serious in my study now . Promise ! (;

New layout too ! (:

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails