Sunday, October 5, 2008

Holiday, Holiday was over !





Aih, 3 days of holiday (excluding Saturday and Sunday ) will never be enough for me. Brother went back to Sandakan ady, I'm so so so jealous of that :'( .. My brother 3G with me some more , to show how happy they are in Sandakan . Ish !

I spend my last day of my holiday with sleeping ! The skin crisis that I had for over so many week, finally recovering, although it's not a 100 % recovered and just on the way of recovering , I'm happy enough because my skin because it's not ''over'' blushing already. haha . Skin Food's '' Water-In-Pear-Cream '' saved my over-peeled nose area. Thanks to baby Lavinia for the recommendation ! and the Nivea toner that Theo recommend for me . My skin seems not to be dehydrated already ! (:



Busy days will come over again for the next two weeks. MOCK will be held 2 weeks later . And baby , I will be well prepared on MOCK ! I hope I can do my very very best in my weakest Paper 5 this time . Phew , hope I can really did it. Positive thinking will always heads the negative thinking . Muahaha.


Just need to remind you guys,
Success will never come without hardwork .
All the best in everything you guys do .
Ganbate !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails