Tuesday, October 7, 2008


Finally get a chance to update my blog. The line in hostel these few days really like shit . lol =D

Days come and go . It's already the second day of the college. Life so far so good, no test paper have been distributed back , in fact , it seems like all lecturer still in the holiday mood . No fear this time , as I really didn't study hard . Process costing today really blurred me. I really blur today. B-L-U-R !
Hope this time my time management will be upgraded . No more worries of not enough time to study . MOCK coming 2 more weeks, real exam 2 more month , sounds still far right ? time still enough for me right ? It's a BIG NO ! I haven't reconcile my Paper 5 notes. Really fall into deep deep shit now ~ Phew !

Stop blogging about my studies. Blog about life . Study really makes everyone's life to be DULL . dum !

This post supossed to be updates ages ago . Due to the shit line here, so, I only managed to update today..

Last Saturday , after church , we followed Victor and Garry they all to eat at '' ehem ! I've forgotten the name of the restaurant " .. Well, it's located beside the well-known Kim Gary . Hahas ! At first, I ordered BBQ Pork Rice, because that was the first day of the restaurant , all was sold .. Then nvm, we ordered other things, poor Louis and Theo , all the food they ordered --- Finish ! Haha .

I orderer a Yang Zhou Fried Rice and a YinYong , not bad ~

This were some of the pictures we took that day . Enjoy ! =D


Louis , Vanessa


Lavinia , Garry



Sweet sweet ~


Friends !


Group photo


Group photo


Lavinia , me

Don't fear of failure becauce life can never be success without failure

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails