Wednesday, October 8, 2008

As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had together ..
Graduation by VitaminC, reminds me about my high school memories.
In college, no one can give me such happy and memorable memories.
Thanks to them, a big hug to them , a big muaks to them as well .
I miss the moment we had during tuition . Chit Chat and QQ Ice . Cam whored, talk talk talk till non-stop . Additional tuition time we had. The last minutes SPM revision. Study together.
I miss the time we had in high school. I love the moments I had with you guys. I appreciate the laughter and jokes you guy gave me .The moment in bilik bacaan, chemistry,biology and physics lab, time after recess, gathering at the teacher's table, uncompleted homework =D ! I misssssss the time a lots ! Guys, I appreciate all the things you guys gave me . The sweet memories . The happy memories.
We had graduated for almost 1 year . All of us had go to our own path . Our own career path . Thanks to them , for still remembering me. Still keep in touch with me. Muahaha. I miss them a lot .
Memories like that was hardly to be found in college life . Bonding of relationship, perhaps , was weak. =D who knows ? Hardly to form a bunch of super close friends . Hope one day I can find it -_- ..
Friends are forever , not temporary . Remember this !
Remember to keep in touch with your buddies . !
Hahas . Thanks to Graduation by Vitamin C .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails