Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged by Caren .
1. Who are you?
I am myself, no one can judge me for who I am .
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Two also important for me . I still managed to survive without a boyfriend but without friends , I might die -_- . For me, family comes first before this two .:)
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Owh, when studying T5 . lol , Life was important to me. Although it's not perfect, I'm still enjoying it !
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sometimes.
Somes says that I'll definitely a confident girl, haha, no comment(:
5. How many babies you want?
I hope to be 2 . One Handsome and one Pretty (:
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, I do believe that something happened for other things.
7. What is your goal for this year?
Pass all my CAT papers . But I must be 101% hardworking ! Duh !
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
It depends. But for me, I do believe that =3
9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
-Note this , muahahha !
Happy go lucky, tall, smart, love me more than i love him, mature, caring, not an emo type guy, humble, love himself, love to talk just like me !
10. What feeling do you love most?
The feeling of being cared and pampered for =9
11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Love me more than I love him =D
12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate ?
Just to remind you guys that " God will keep looking on you " . Life is like a mirror . U hate me because you jealous of me, continue for it, as I continue to enjoy every single day of my life =)
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Sure !
14. What does flying means to you?
Free . No stress .
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
Holidays and sleeps
16. Who's hotter?Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
Huh ? So sorry, I don't even know who they are .
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Charming, Happy , Love to smile, Nice , Love to take pictures (right Caren? ) hehe..
18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Make everyone around me to be happy =)
19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
Last year , my high school time ...
20. What are your fear(s)?
Failing T5 in real exam .
Instructions: Tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
People i tagged :
1. Valerie
2. Grace
3. Theo
4. Dinisha
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. Anyone who wished to do this .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails