Friday, October 10, 2008




I'm dead . Surrounded by books everyday, I'm pretty sure one day, normal will become abnormal . Ah, forget about it, as I also don't know what am I trying to say .

I just feel like wanna scream out from my lungs now. I'm so fcuking stress now , fcuking pissed off with my course now (although there were great lecturers and friends) , fcuking pissed off with books now . Shit ! Fcuk everything related to studies . I'm still an empty shell on T5 . Fcuking many . Ms.Wong really thought we can read so fcuking much in such a short period of time. Ass. We still got other papers to concern. I hate paper 5, but all of them says that , You must love the subject to make u pass. I was like WTF men . Only nerds will live T5 (no offence) , would someone normal like us will love T5 ? I bet with you guys . A big NO!

Ah, I'm fcuking stress now. Damn, I should agree with Mr.Jana that we've chosen a HELL course although the future benefit(s) was so damn fcuking good . I should start to love this course . =9 Damn .

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails