Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love the mirror and lighting in Lowena's room !

Last night was a happy and memorable night for us . Melissa and Haow Zer was here in Sunway to visit us. It's sad to know that this will be the last gathering of us with Melissa . Melissa went back to Singapore this morning and Haow Zer went back to Inti today .


We celebrated Jeanette's as well as Haow Zer's belated birthday in Lowena's house yesterday .It was funny to see Haow Zer's reaction for the cake we bought ! Happy birthday to Wen too ! Her birthday was last night too !

We camwhored and chit chatted a lot last nite .Lavinia was too busy to join us for camwhoring moment last night . I miss the moment . I hope the moment will be repeated ! I love them ! Enjoy the picture we took last night ! Credits to crystal eye !


Haow Zer and I =D

Haow Zer's presents ! A towel with his name sewed on it and a naughty little underwear from us ! =D He loved it very much !

Muahsies !

Haow Zer was out from the theme .


Why happy moment passed so fast ? I wished I could go back to last night =( I love them a loads !

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails