Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wait For You by Elliott Yamin and Happily Never After by PussyCat Dolls was addicting . Keep repeating both songs these few days .

I love the lyrics represented by both of this songs. Meaningful and just nice .

Happily Never After by PussyCat Dolls reflects a girl who got dumped by her beloved . And she was strong to overcome these sadness.

" And she said
No, happily never after
That just ain for me,
Because finally, I know,
I deserve better, after all,
I'll never another teardrop fall "

Wait For You by Elliott Yamin . The lyrics really meaningful for me.
It reflects, the guy break-up with her girl, he still loved her very much, he'll still will wait for her

"Baby I will wait for you
If it's the last thing I do
So baby Iwill wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it take rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you
If you think I'm fine it just ain true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do , I'll wait for you
I'll be waiting "

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails