Sunday, October 26, 2008

I don't want to fall in love
Just want to have a little fun
Then you came and swept me up and now I'm done, so done
Falling madly deeply I
Surprise myself enough to find
That what's become this love and now I'm done, so done
I'm done ,
Yeah.
I'm Done -PussyCat Dolls.

The news in 1.53am really beat me. Now I had to choose . To continue or to stop it ? I don't want to ruin your life by continue to fall for you .

I should stop myself before I go any further for you . I'm totally done for you . I should give up from falling for you . It's an ending for me . I was blank now. Falling in love ?

Let fate decides when it will come . I do believe that at one day in the future. I'll find mine .. so soon ? I don't know.

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails