Saturday, October 25, 2008


The paper bag where Theo and I argued for hours . XD



Victor and Felicia left the church as soon as the service ended . I was hunting for Victor for Lavinia's present .Victor sms-ed me that he's going to collect the cake with Felicia . Felicia planned a surprise party for the two birthday baby (22/10) today . Thanks Felicia for all the planning (:


The Birthday Babies .
Lavinia and CYC ( cool,young,charming)

Theo and I was hunting for the Lavinia's present in Pyramid straight after gym . We walked in the whole pyramid for almost 2 hour . At last, we bought a Donald Duck cup and a handphone string for her . At first I cheated her that was the present was for my friend. Haha, and she believed .

She was so shocked for the surprise party . She didn't expected we gave her surprise. Poor girl, I chatted with her that day on her birthday, she told me that she's not happy b'cz no cake for her . haha. Actually, Felicia did planning surprise for the girl (: And it was a Green Tea cake ! She love green tea so so so much ! haha .

This was some picture we took ! Enjoy


Victor, Me ,Vanessa, Rick, Theo, Evangeline, Lavinia and Timothy


I Heart Her (:

Heart them too (: . Although Theo always bully me XD



Evangeline and Lavinia, They are sisters ! Not TWINS !

We had our dinner in Williams after that (:

Seriously, the photo we took in Williams seems that we were clubbing . Love the flash and lighting conditions in Williams ..
P/S : My dear 6 years blanket . I'll miss you forever . You can never replace the new blanket that Papa bought for me . You'll be in my memories forever );

No comments:

fredada :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails